- October 21, 2005 – Poetry Reading from “It’s Done” by Judith L. Jones, RN. This is a compilation of poetry detailing the aftereffects of an abusive relationship. Proceeds benefited the Jesus is Love & Power Hospital in Nigeria.
- June 25, 2005 – A special presentation by Titus Walker of For the Love of My Black Woman, a play about African-American, Male/Female Relationships at UJAMAA Black Theater, Old Town Hall, 401 West Main Street, Islip, NY.
- November 6, 2004 – Trip to Atlantic City.
- October 2, 2004 – “If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything” at Islip Town Hall West The Muriel Gordon Foundation presented “If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything.” The event was a huge success with lots of laughter and money raised for the Foundation.
Please send monetary donations to: Muriel Gordon Foundation
13 Sycamore Street
Central Islip, NY 11722
Medical Supplies Needed
- Basic hemoglobin and hematocrit machine(s)
- Basic metabolic panel machine(s)
- Basic HIV/STD testing equipment
- EKG machine(s)
- Sonogram machine(s)
- Various medical supplies (gloves, syringes, gauze, etc.)
- Nebulizer machine(s)
- Computer(s) and Printer(s)
- Various drugs, vitamins, and supplements
Other Supplies Needed
- Non-perishable foods
- School supplies